You can edit the EXM default settings in the EXM application or in the Content Editor.
This topic describes how to:
Edit the default settings in the EXM application
To edit the default settings from EXM:
- On the EXM Dashboard, on the top ribbon, click Default settings.
- In the Default settings dialog box, edit the default settings. The Base URL and From email fields are required.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Edit EXM default settings in the Content Editor
To edit EXM default settings in the Content Editor:
- Expand the Content item and select the manager root item that you want to edit.
- On the Content tab, edit the default settings:
- In the Message Generation section, you can edit the Base URL and Preview base URL fields. The Base URL field is required.
- In the Default Message Header section, edit the From Name, From Address and Reply To fields. The From Address field is required.