Content tests normally stop automatically after enough data has been gathered for a winner to be picked. However, you might want to manually cancel active content tests. For example, before upgrading your Sitecore solution, you must cancel all active content tests.
To stop active tests:
- In the Experience Optimization application, open the Active Tests list.
- In the list, click a test that you want to cancel. The Experience Editor opens.
- On the Optimization tab, in the Page Reports group, click Test result:
- In the Test result dialog box, to use the original experience, click Cancel Test. To use another experience, select an experience in the Top experiences list and click Pick as winner.
- Return to the Experience Optimization application and repeat steps 1-4 to cancel as many tests as you want.