The performance report shows graphs of test performance:
To see a performance report:
- Open the Sitecore Launchpad, click Experience Optimization, and then click Reports, Performance Report.
- The default settings (shown in the previous screenshot) are monthly time resolution, show all indicators (score, guess, effect, and activity), and average the scores across all users.
- Click Previous and Next to move back and forth in time.
You can configure how test are shown like this:
- To change the time resolution, click the dropdown button (labeled Month in the screenshot) and select a value:
The button always shows the currently selected value as its label.
- To change the indicators shown in the graph, click the Filters dropdown button to see the available filters, and select the indicators that you want to display in the Indicators section:
- To change the user shown, click the Filters dropdown button to see the available filters and select a user from the Users dropdown. You can select to display the average across all users or you can select a specific user: