In the Sitecore Control Panel, you can set up your personal settings, for example your password or the region and language options, to make the application suit your needs.
To change your personal settings:
- On the Sitecore Launchpad, click the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, in the My settings section, you can change the following settings:
- Change desktop background – in the Background field, select the image that you want to use, specify the position of the image and the color that you want to surround the image if it does not fill the screen.
- Change Application options –
in the Application Options dialog box, on the Content Editor tab, specify which elements you want to display on the Content Editor. On the View tab, you can customize the content tree.
- Change password – in the Change Password dialog box, enter your current password and then enter and confirm your new password.
- Change personal information – in the Personal Information dialog box, you can change your name, email address, and the image that you use as your portrait throughout Sitecore.
- Region and language options – in the Regional and Language Settings dialog box, you can specify the formats that you want to use for numbers, currencies, times, and dates. In addition, you can specify the language that you want the client application to use.
- Reset to default settings – click to reset all your personal settings to the default settings.
- When you have finished setting up your personal information, click Back to return to the Launchpad.