You can use FXM to assign profile cards to webpages on an external site. Profile cards help you apply profile values consistently across the external website
You can only assign profile cards to page filters, so make sure you have created the relevant page filters and profile cards in the Marketing Control Panel before you assign them.
To apply a profile card to an external website:
- From the Sitecore Launchpad, open FXM.
- On the FXM Dashboard, navigate to, and select the relevant website, and then click Open in Experience Editor.
- On the Home tab, in the FXM Marketing Functions group, click Manage FXM Functions.
- In the Manage FXM Functions dialog, in the content tree, click the page filter that you want to assign the profile to, for example, When a visitor goes to Tokyo.
- On the Profiles tab, under Available profiles, click a relevant profile and then click Add to apply the profile. You can assign multiple profiles to the component.
- Click Save , and when you are ready to publish your changes, on the Home tab, in the FXM Advanced group, click Publish to publish your changes.