When you have assigned Sitecore functionality to an external website in FXM, you can view the reports about the website using Experience Analytics. You can get a general overview of website traffic, as well as individual reports about goals and goal conversions, pattern matching, and campaigns.
To view the reports for an FXM website:
- On the Sitecore Launchpad, click Experience Analytics.
- To filter Experience Analytics to only show the reports for your website, on the Experience Analytics Dashboard, click All sites, under Define a custom filter, click the relevant website and then click Apply.
- To filter on a specific date range, click the date range drop-down button, specify the relevant date or click a predefined filter and then click Apply.
- In the Experience Analytics menu, click the relevant section to see the reports for your FXM website for the following categories:
- Dashboard – provides an overview of key analytics by displaying a selection of charts and performance indicators.
- Audience – helps you gain an understanding of who your visitors are.
- Acquisition – shows you what is driving traffic to your website, for example, from campaigns and other marketing channels.
- Behavior – helps you to analyze the behavior of your visitors, for example, by analyzing the effectiveness of your profiling and personalization strategy.
- Conversions – helps you understand what is driving the value for your business.