You can use profile cards to identify and segment contacts, and implement personalization rules. A profile card is a card that contains saved profile keys and profile values. They allow you to assign profile values consistently across all items on your website.
To create a profile card:
- In the Sitecore Launchpad, open the Marketing Control Panel.
- In the Marketing Control Panel, expand the content tree and click Profiles. Click on the profile that you are interested in and then click the Profile Cards folder.
- On the Home tab, in the Insert group, click Profile Card to create a new profile card.
- Enter a name for the profile card and click OK.
Assigning profile values to a profile card
After you create a profile card, you can assign some relevant profile values to this card.
To assign profile values to a profile card:
- In the Marketing Control Panel, select the new profile card.
- On the Content tab, scroll down to the Profile Card Value field.
- In the Profile Card Value field, select the profile values that you want to assign to this card.
- Click Save.