You use forms to collect information about your website visitors. The Sitecore Forms application enables you to build a form quickly. You can edit your form at any time. Occasionally, you may want to delete a form.
This topic describes the basics of how to:
Edit a form
You can change the name, the form fields, and the styles of a form at any time.
To edit an existing form:
- On the Forms dashboard, click All forms or My forms, and click the form that you want to edit.
- To open the form for editing, either click the title or click the drop-down arrow, and then click Edit.
Delete a form
Inevitably, you will want to delete a form from time to time.
You cannot delete a form that is being used or referenced on a web page.
To delete an existing form:
- On the Forms dashboard, click All forms or My forms, and click the form that you want to delete.
- Click the drop-down arrow and click Delete.
- Click OK to the confirmation message that appears.